It is with great enthusiasm we announce our new CU Science Discovery blog! Our blog will feature:
- Awesome highlights of all Science Discovery programs
- Ongoing information regarding camps, classes and other exciting programs
- Stories featuring cool CU science
- Issues surrounding STEM education
- Suggestions for science at home
For our inaugural post, we would like to solicit help from you. We are looking for a catchy, fun name that encompasses our mission to heighten interest and increase literacy in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Post your ideas on our Facebook page! Let us know if there’s something in particular you would like to see covered or featured, and be sure to share our posts with your friends. Increasing STEM literacy is a never-ending job, and we’ll need all the help we can get! We look forward to sharing with you each week.