Each summer, we offer an extensive array of medically-focused programs at UC Denver’s Anschutz Medical Campus. High school students can choose from week-long classes and 4-week long STEM Research Experiences covering a variety of current CU science topics.
Summer 2018 Week-Long Classes include:
- Biomedical Research Bootcamp (2 sessions)
- From Poisons to Potions: The Science of Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Medical Student Experience (2 sessions)
- Microbes: Pathogens and Protectors
Note: Participants must be aged 16 by the start date of the program in order to participate.
4-Week STEM Research Experiences run July 2-26, 2018. Current topics include:
- Pulmonary Science and Critical Medicine
Note: Participants must be aged 16 by July 2, 2018 in order to participate in the Anschutz STEM Research Experience program.
Click here for complete details on the STEM Research Experience program.
Current Research projects for both the CU Boulder and the UC Denver Anschutz Medical Campus can be found here. Research projects are subject to change throughout the spring and early summer and are in no way guaranteed by this list.