05/07/2014 | 5:30-7 PM | University of Colorado Museum of Natural History
Join us for a Science Careers Panel! Based on input from our Teen Leadership Team, we will be bringing together a group of panelists from a variety of STEM careers for an interactive discussion.
- Brian Johnson, Principle Scientist at Raytheon
- Wendy Mores, Lecturer and Department Manager in Chemical and Biological Engineering at CU
- Rebecca Bachelor, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Holden Chase, Systems Engineer at Ball Aersopace
- Jeff Roy, Quality Engineer at Covidien
This event is free, but an RSVP is required. Click here to RSVP.