CU Science Discovery’s Teacher Professional Development Workshops are full-day/7.5-hour or multi-day learning experiences that:
- Provide a full-day(s) of engaging, hands-on STEM learning and activities
- Share new standards-based approaches, activities, skills and technologies
- Model pedagogical options and provide extension and collaboration opportunities
- Develop inquiry, innovation, engineering design and/or science process skills
- Supply program resources, documentation of professional development hours or university credit
- Bring the best of cutting-edge science and engineering from the University of Colorado Boulder
Each program can be delivered in multiple formats at schools, district facilities or regional events and conferences. Participant costs range between $50 and $100 per day. Additional fees for graduate credit and travel fees for programs outside the Denver Metro area may apply. CU Boulder Campus-Based programs are scheduled throughout the school year and summer. Program dates will be posted as they are scheduled.
For additional information, please contact Hester Nadel via email or by calling 303.492.8640.