Non-credit STEM Academies are open to high school students completing grades 9, 10, and 11. Taught by CU Boulder faculty and graduate students, Academies include guided laboratory work, field trips, guest lectures and discussion groups. These full-day, 3-week long programs are designed for highly motivated high school students looking to delve deeper into a specific STEM field. Each program includes morning and afternoon sessions split by a midday lunch break at CU Boulder’s incredible dining hall, the Center for Community (C4C), where students will get a taste of college life (daily lunch included in course registration fee). Topics for summer 2018 include:
- Adventure Science and the Environment- CANCELLED
- Aerospace Engineering- FULL
- Creative Technologies: 3D Printing and Wearable Electronics (4 spots left)
- Explore Engineering (3 spots left)
- Medical Sciences and Research- FULL
- Neuroscience: Inside the Brain (6 spots left)
- Programming and Robotics- FULL
Please note: These are NOT residential programs.
Looking for a residential version of the above programs? In partnership with Summer Discovery, we offer the above programs with a residential component. Click here to learn more.